Your New Favorite Hair Mask
Coconut Oil & Egg Hair Mask Tutorial
DIY Hair Mask Recipe:3 Tbsp - Unrefined virgin coconut oil
- Melt coconut oil
- Whisk egg in a separate dish
- Combine ingredients and mix well
DIY Hair Mask Directions:
- Detangle hair and separate into sections
- Apply hair mask to sections, start at ends and distribute evenly
- Cover with cap (20 - 25 minutes)
- Rinse hair mask with cold water (2 - 3x)
- Wash with a clarifying shampoo (2x)
- Follow with a moisturizing conditioner
This DIY hair mask treatment is a great conditioner and is perfect for dry/damaged hair.
You might be asking what are the benefits of using coconut oil and egg in my hair?
Due to the lauric acid in coconut oil, it easily penetrates the hair shaft to moisturize and repair from within. Plus, coconut oil is really good for your hair due to antioxidants and its antibacterial/antifungal nature. Egg is an effective ingredient to naturally replace protein and biotin to moisturize and uplift your hair. Eggs also prevent hair breakage by conditioning the scalp and increases hair growth too.
This coconut oil and egg hair mask is a great way to save cash while keeping chemicals out of your hair.